Designed to suit today’s popular 3B format, this window patcher not only satisfies the needs of those starting out in the process, but also offers the performance and upgradeability needed by established users. The WPS 600 allows cartonmakers to run the machine as an offline window patcher or to create a complete in-line production systemfor window patching/lining, folding and gluing.
Technical Highlights of the WPS 600 Window Patcher:
- Timed belt feeder with stack lifters, well proven, most sold feeder principle in the world, combined with electronic control for set up with teach-in-function. No cams required, no dimensions required. Set up for timing and feed length within less a minute.
- Patented mono-belt vacuum transport after squaring chains for highest accuracy in window placing.
- Maintenance free vacuum system. No vacuum channels, no vacuum tubes, no filters required.
- Doctor blade glue system with movable side scrapers, fully splash guarded, with cleaning system (less than 3 minutes for cleaning)
- Digital input of film cut-off length by means of direct drive for foil feed.
- Servo driven cutting cylinder.
- Movable delivery table for easy access to knife station
- 1-, 2- or 3-up operation (3-up optional)
- Largest number of options to be retrofitted at any later stage
- All parts which may be in contact with film or carton inside refer to the regulations for the production offood packaging